Anthromancer (First Edition)
"10/10 as a standalone game; 10/10 for 10 year olds and up."
"This is one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen."
-Manuel B., kickstarter backer from Germany
This first edition of the Anthromancer tabletop entertainment system is an elegant product that integrates a suite of patented card games, a unique oracle, a chapter of lyrics and reference materials corresponding to a concept album (free-to-listen on most streaming services), and an illustrated mythology.
The box contains:
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 4 x Quick Reference Cards
- 1 x Codex (hardback, 190 pages)
- 1 x Anthromancer Board (15"x15", quad-folded)
- 1 x Anthromancer Deck (71 square cards, 2.5"x2.5" in a branded tuck box)
- 1 x Anthromancer Dice Set (The Fool and Fox d6s, and the Zodiac d12)
- 1 x Linen Deck/Dice Bag
- 1 x Anthromancer Sticker Sheet
In addition, this product is enhanced by a free download of accompanying digital assets, including:
- High-Resolution Print-and-Play files of the board, deck and quick reference cards
- PDF of the 190-page Codex
- PDF of the Quick Start Guide
- High quality WAVs of The Hymnal musical accompaniment
- Secret 'FoxP2.exe' immersive experience
These components offer hours of discovery and entertainment for a diverse audience of many interests. What will you make of them?
ACCESSING DIGITAL ASSETS: Click here, or on the 'Downloads' tab at the top of our website, to be directed to a Google Drive folder containing Anthromancer's companion files, including Print-and-Play files, a .PDF of the Codex and Quick Guide, high quality .wavs of the album (plus instrumental tracks), and a secret bonus experience.